Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flu of Death

Oh man.  I am SICK.  All day today I sleep for 2 hours, then get up for 45 min, then sleep for 2.....  It's been rough.  Then this afternoon, I sat on the couch fighting waves of nausea accompinied by cold sweats.  It has been horrible.  Mom's shouldn't get sick.

Today we got 16 lbs of strawberries from co-op, which I was going to turn into jam and can, now I have that waiting for me.  And tomorrow John and I are supposed to start teaching our Marriage and Family Relations sunday school class, and Tuesday is Enrichment, where I have to decorate 3 tables and make Chilie's ck ench soup for 70.  So as you see, I just can't be sick.  I reallly hope I'm better in time for Enrichment on tues. 

That is MY update, hopefully I'll be back from the dead soon.

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure it's the flu and that you are NOT pregnant? Because that would be awesome. Everyone should have homes full of babies (especially cute little girl babies).

    But also, I hope that you get over the flu of death, and that you lose weight when you do! (that always helped my attitude about the flu)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, whoa, I wouldn't count on doing all that! Yikes! Camilla! Go BACK to sleep!
    I hope you get better, sincerely. You're right, moms really shouldn't get sick. Life is pretty much impossible as a sick mom, it just don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I really say "don't" work??? Um, oops. I didn't mean to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Let me know if you need help. Maybe I could watch your girlies for a few hours on Monday or Tuesday. I am so sorry you are sick when you have all these things coming up.

    ReplyDelete