Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 things that aren't related...

Here's a fun story:  (re-told after being told by John)

Last night, while I was taking a shower Lily had a bad dream. She came out of her room and went into the living room, just crying and crying.  She told her dad that she'd had a very bad dream.  He tried to console her, which took a long time.  When she was finally calm, he asked her what her dream was about.  She told him, " I could get the scissors to open, but not to close!" 

Isn't THAT just HORRIBLE??  Poor, sweet, Lily.

When I told her this morning about it, she didn't remember, and started laughing.  Then she said, "but how could I cut?"  And I said, that's probably why it was a bad dream, you couldn't.  Then she laughed some more. 

In other news, I'm totally sick.  A cold or a flu or something dumb.  I have aches and a cough of doom.  A productive cough as well..what...tmi?  Mom's shouldn't be allowed to have coughs and sore throats, cause the kids won't stop talking or asking questions even though I'm coughing and trying to just be left alone.  I kind of don't mind being sick when I have a good book.  And right now I have a library book.  So it's like, dang, I'm sick, I guess I'd better lay on the couch and read while you guys play. 





I have girl scout cookies, and I'm not afraid to use them.  (Just ate 3 samoas and 3 thin mints...whaaaaaat?)

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAH!! I love all three of these things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I love you, Camilla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo funny and I like funny!

    Hello from Bloggy Moms!

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com

    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

    Marsha

    I am also going to bookmark this blog.

    ReplyDelete