Thursday, February 3, 2011

Counting Candles


Flu season is here!  Lily AND Izzy have it.  Everyone is getting sick, just in time for my birthday.  Speaking of my birthday (see how I did that there??), I will be 29 on MONDAY!  MONDAYYY!!!!  I am kind of feeling like since it's my LAST birthday in the twenty's (how is this possible?)  I need to do something rebellious to mark this landmark occasion.  But what should I do?  I have made a list of things in my head, but all have been vetoed as I thought of them.  Here they are:

1. Soap someone's windows.  (No Camilla, that would ruin someone's day having to clean that off.)
2. Toilet paper someones house.  (No Camilla, it has been much too windy and it wouldn't even stay)
3. Go streaking.  (No Camilla, that would traumatize yourself, and all others involved)
4. What about skinny dipping?  (Too COLD!)
5. Do "IT' somewhere fun and exciting.  (No Camilla, just doing "IT' in your bed right now would be fun and exciting enough...what..tmi?)

So basically, that's all I've got.  That is where YOU come in.  I need your ideas for a fun and exciting way to say hello to my last twenty-something birthday.

Stay tuned for MONDAY when it's my actual birthday and I talk about how I'm getting gray hairs, and my high hopes for my 30's!

5 comments:

  1. For my 29th we went to that yummy steakhouse and got one of those stupid balloon hats that I had to wear all night long. We were as loud and laughy and CRAZY as we could be without the influence of alchohol.

    It was perty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a laugh tonight. Thank you :) Can't wait to hear what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have gray hairs?

    I think you should get a sweet tat! Don't you have family that is pro at that? DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHAHAH!! I love the It comment. I really think you should give the TPing a try...it's so fun. Of course provided the wind doesn't mess things up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! To so many things...I think this year is the first year EVER that I forgot your birthday. I know we never see each other...but I kinda feel like a poop! When I realized it was the 7th, I had a vague thought about how the date sounded familiar...doh. Anyway, glad about your exciting gifts! And thanks for the post! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete