Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's Have Fun!


Welcome to my new blog! The other blog was stale, and let's face it, unused. I think it was offended about how I ignored it, so here we are on a new one!

I have created this blog as a way to keep in contact with the people who are REAL, honest, and true friends. I started getting crap on facebook from people about how I was 'negative' and my sarcasm just wasn't reading through on the screen. So I said, forget you facebook, I don't need them haters!

Let me tell you about what I want this new blog to be. I want it to be fun! I want it to be honest. I want my readers to sometimes think, "man, I can't believe she's even telling us this". Because I want to be so honest and real, that everyone can relate. I know that as a stay at home mom, sometimes I feel alone, like I'm the only one going through stuff. This blog is to let you know that you aren't alone! I want it to be real, but not to the point that it's depressing. Let's look at our lives and find the humor in it, and make sure we appreciate the joy too.

I am going to try to blog every day, probably won't happen, but wouldn't that be great? As for now, I'd better go. Because Izzy hates Lily. Lily has a fever (day 4). And Maya fo sho has poo.

5 comments:

  1. Izzy hates Lily! Haha! Hannah texted me today to tell me that she wanted to hit Clara with a spoon. Sweet sisters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for your blog! I too am trying to write more, not everyday but at least once a week...maybe. Anyway, I am happy you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that sarcasm should look like italics or something....that would help those folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I just found this blog! Your goal for it sounds like just the type of blog I want to read. And that last part about the hate and the poo was hilarious, and what I predict to be foreshadowing of awesomeness to come. :)

    ReplyDelete