Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

This is the perfect one for today since it's the first of a month!

Stop nursing.  Maya turned 1 on March 9th.  (didn't blog about it, cause I was dying)  When I am done nursing, I am planning on doing the HCG diet.  After Izzy, I could run up to 4 miles a day, and lose nothing.  It took me A YEAR to lost TEN LBS.  Not cool.  So this time around I have no working out motivation, so I haven't really gotten back into it.  I feel like if I can just LOSE the weight, I totally live a lifestyle to where I can KEEP it off. 

Start up with hobbies again.  That whole post about what your hobbies are really left me feeling very bad about myself.  I really don't have any hobbies or anything for ME that I'm involved in right now, and that has to change!



That's about it that I can think of right now.  I am still on orders from my doctor to take it easy.  Did you know it takes like 6 WEEKS to recover from pneumonia.  It's been 3, and I am still exhausted.  Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment