Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.

1. I think that pigtails on adult women look really dumb.

2. Sometimes I really love Keeping up with the Kardashians.

3. I sub-consciously believe that if no one sees me eating it, the calories don't count.

4. I think people should mind there own damn business about the number of kids a person wants to have. (sore spot, can you tell?)

5. Sometimes i get REALLY sick of having girls, the pink, the drama, the talking. 

6. I have a crush on Eugine/Flynn Rider on Tangled. 

7. Sometimes, I think that babies are ugly, even my FRIENDS babies, but I would never say anything.  (if you're reading this, I don't mean YOUR baby, but someone elses.  Your baby is cute.)

8.  I have gotten into the habit of letting Izzy watch too much TV when Lily is gone at school.

9.  Last time I made brownies, I ate half the pan in the same night (hour).  I didn't even feel bad about it, until John judged me for it.

10. I LOVE throwing things away.  When I clean, I really purge.  John doesn't like it when I throw stuff away, so I do that when he's at work.  Once I threw a way a HUGE HUUUGE stack of his homework assignments that he didn't want to throw out because????  (packrat)  And he NEVER noticed. 

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA, okay this post had me rollin'. So many of these I could so identify with, but I don't really have the guts to say publicly, so I totally love you for it.

    Number 7 has got to be my favorite and I can relate more than I care to admit. Yyour parenthetical notation is HILAR.

    I can also relate to number 9 more than I care to admit. Luckily I am married to someone who is also a piglet, so the phrase, "DON'T JUDGE ME!" is often heard around our house.

    Oh my, you are so fun. And funny. And cool. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your confessions! I too, can eat brownies by the pan. I think I can even out-eat mike when it comes to brownies. He gets sick first!!

    Maybe you should come visit me and help me clean my house/throw crap away.

    Good times, ugly babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am positive you are not speaking of my baby so I won't even entertain the idea. :) Love this post! So funny! I would wear pigtails, and probably have back when I was a dancer *flips hair in arrogant fashion* but I do refrain because you are right. I have never seen an adult woman and thought "wow she is rockin those pigtails!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all funny! :D
    Yeah, ugly babies...I find myself complimenting something else about the baby, as if I feel guilty for saying Nothing otherwise (I'll say the baby's really sweet or something, but I totally avoid the topic of whether or not the baby's actually CUTE).
    Anyway! I can eat a lot, too. Not just brownies. Boy do I have an appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this!
    I think a post like this would be fun to do...someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, even though I agree with you on the pigtails...but I HAVE done it in my adult life, haha! My hair is too short/fine/thin to pull my hair up any other way, and sometimes it just needs to go up! Totally not offended though, I agree, but sometimes break the rule ;)

    ReplyDelete