Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.

1.  Hands down my all time wish would be to be able to find a 3-4 bdrm house that is actually affordable in this stupid town of Flagstaff.  (3 kids + 2 bdrms= stress city, especially at night!)

2.  That John would be done with school, and be able to arrive home every day, without fail, at 5:15 pm.

3.  That I wouldn't have my thyroid problem.  This may seem like a waste of a wish to you, but if you read up on thyroid, it effects so much, weight, hormones, extreme fatigue and it is very difficult to live with.  I know there are worse diseases out there, but this one is the thorn in my side. 

I wanted to say for my #3 that my children would always have easy, struggle free lives.  But then I realized that easy lives aren't what creates character and faith.  I just hope that I can be there to help them through the 'character' shaping moments.

1 comment:

  1. I want these wishes as well, though thankfully my thyroid is back in normal range (for now). I am sorry you have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete