Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 23- What is something you crave.

This is NOT going to be a one object answer.

1. Ice Cream
 2. Indian Food


(now I want some indian food super bad.  Stupid blog.)

3. Attention/Love (it might sound depressing, but it's cause my husband works AND is in school, our marriage is great, I just never see him.
(I chose this picture so I could say...)

4. Speaking of Gerard Butler, I'm pretty sure he could count as a craving.  mmmmm.  raarrr.  (it's okay, John knows, he's okay with it)

5. Dang, now I really just want Indian Food. 

What about this?  Indian food WHILE cuddling John, watching a Gerard Butler movie and then ice cream for dessert!!  All cravings SOLVED!  It would be like a happy overload!

2 comments:

  1. WHOA! I think we need to watch a Gerard Butler movie on our night out, Camilla....and eat Indian food (or Pastry Pub), and ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian food is super easy to make. I can give you my channa masala recipe and naan recipes are easy to find. The co op has good curry in the bulk bin jars. YUM

    Gerard Butler is a sexy beast for sure, but only with his accent. :o)

    ReplyDelete