Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.

I am cheating today and doing 2 since I don't have any kids around momentarily.

This one seems rather personal, since you are putting it online for anyone to see, even the person you are writing the letter to.  Therefore, I think that it is quite dumb.  But I will do it anyway.

Dear Dad,

When you raised us in the church to believe in Eternal families, and then left the church, therefore leaving our Eternal family, it felt like I was being betrayed.  It still hurts.

Love,
Your daughter

3 comments:

  1. This whole thing is too heavy. I'm right there with ya. Maybe we could go blow some stuff up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreading this one. I love that you did it though and I love you. You guys should totally go blow some stuff up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, this one is kind of heavy for a blog challenge. I cheated to the point of not doing it.

    ReplyDelete