Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.

 Izzy's bed by our bed.  The girls take turns sleeping in it so that they can get a good nights rest every other night cause Maya is in there room, and she cries.  Did I mention we have 5 people in our fam, and only TWO bedrooms?

 Our bedroom is so small, I can't take a pic of the whole room w/just one pic.  yeaaaa.
The bedroom is also kind of a one way street, so packed full of necessities, there is only room for one person to walk the perimeter at a time. 

Why do I have to share a secret?  Hmmmm.  It had better be juicy since my bedroom pics are so lame.  I don't think I HAVE any secrets, especially juicy ones.  Sorry peeps, I've got NOTHING.  I've been sitting here for a while thinking, and nothing. 

How about, when I was little, my and my friend would pee in the corner of the racket ball courts because if we went to my house to use the bathroom, my mom would make me stay home.  Juicy enough for you?  lol. 

the end.

3 comments:

  1. Your room looks nice! Mine is always a disaster.

    I love your secret so much! Such a funny visual! I about have your friends narrowed down, it seems like you and Gina would just go to her house, so ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY funny--totally something I'd do.
    I mean, when I was a kid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NO idea who that friend could possibly be...

    Tee hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete