Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 16- Something you could live without.

I'm sitting her with Lily's head on my shoulder, as she is coming down from one of her sleepwalking fits that she won't remember anything about tomorrow.  I could live without THOSE.


These days, I desperately wish to live without these:




As you may or may not know (if you don't know, this must be your first time reading my blog), this has been a CRAPPY sick winter.  This winter alone, we have experienced:
1 Mono
2 Pneumonias (yes, you MUST capitalize these sicknesses, because they are a force to be respected)
1 stomach flu
3 Influenza Flus
1 ear infecction
Who KNOWS how many colds that keep us up coughing.
While I'm at it, I might as well throw in 4 baby teeth broken through (almost 5).

These have also added up to:
2 ER visits
3 InstaCare visits
Probably at least TEN Dr. visits

Being sick is super expensive.  For Real.  Especially Pneumonia.  Don't get it, if you do you'll wish you'd listened to me.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is the perfect thing you could live without after what you've been through! I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete