Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.



My John.  Of course, lots of people would say DUH, when I put pictures of my husband, but let me explain.  In a lot of ways, John has HEALED me.  We are so perfect for each other.  I came into our marriage with a lot of issues from having a...rough childhood.  He spent so many many late nights with me up crying trying to work through them, and trying to change.  He has helped me grow in so many ways.  Now that I am 'grown' I have other chemical imbalances that make it hard to be married to me.  Sometimes my thyroid makes my hormones crazy, and I have problems with depression.  He's always there for me.  Whether it's to cuddle me and calm me, or give me a blessing, or even to just close the door and leave me alone, he's there.  I admire him so much because he ALWAYS sees the bright side of things, and he is always so positive.  I have told him that most men would've left me by now because I can be so difficult.  But he hasn't,  because Heavenly Father gave me my problems, and then he made John for me to help me with them.  He is so awesome, and I love him lots.

1 comment: