Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.

I asked John this question.  He thought for a minute, and then said, "you married a sexy beast".

Helpful.

Then I said, 'should I say I'm a really good dance?'  and he said, "but that's not true, so does that mean that I'm not sexy either?" Now he's worried what I'm typing about him.....

Okay, we've come up with one that we agree works.  I pluck my eyebrows in the car.  That's right.  I. AM. SO. DIFFERENT.  Most pluck in the bathroom, but nope, not me.  I drive to Lily's school, and sit there and wait.  While I'm waiting, I sit and pluck, and hope no one is watching.  And if they are...whateves, they're just jealous of my perfectly sculpted eyebrows.  For real, I have gotten compliments on my eyebrows. 

3 comments:

  1. You do have awesome eyebrows. I've wondered about your secret to eyebrow perfection. Sometimes I sit in the car in front of my house and pluck mine. I can't imagine doing it in public! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you do mine? I'll get in the car if necessary!

    ReplyDelete