Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.

I PLAN on going to bed early.

I DREAM about living in a house with more than 2 bedrooms (since I have 3 kids and all).

My GOAL is to open a B & B someday with my hubby.

I didn't feel like getting into that one, can you tell?  Let me tell you about why I am going to bed early.  I am having a rough day.  Or maybe a retarded day.  When I got home from picking Lily up from school, I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car.  The problem is that I didn't turn off the engine or put the car in park.  As soon as I got out the car started rolling.  It was one of those slow-mo things where you slowly turn your head and are like, "whaaaattt'ssss happpennninngg?"  Ya.  Awesome.  I jumped back in and stopped it, but not before I crashed into the fence a little.  Some of the slats on the fence are cracked, but I was able to push the fence back to make it look like it stand upright. I called John to tell him, so that I wouldn't have to tell him how retarded I am to his face.  But he was sweet and told me that he's done stuff like that before.

THEN when we were eating dinner, about halfway through, I knocked my plate to the ground.  And there goes my taco salad.  So I finished Izzy's, and then let the dogs in to eat mine.  They did a fantastic job of cleaning it up, so I got over being upset about it. 

But I'm still going to bed early.

2 comments: