Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 06- A hobby you have.

I am feeling so lame.  I am thinking of OLD hobbies, but I feel like I don't do anything anymore...wah wah.  I used to do this:


And this:


Now that I think about it, I do this:



I have become a bread baking fool, and I love it.  Good, homemade bread is so rewarding and satisfying. Wow, that makes  me sound weird.

Now that I've created this post, I feel lazy.  3 kids have totally done me in.  PLUS with my thyroid issues, I pretty much always feel so tired and lazy.  It's really lame.  I am so far off the wagon.  I'd like to get back on the wagon, but I think I need to build a new one first, that's how far off I am . wah wah.

I'll wait and get back on though when I'm pneumonia recovered.  I had 2 'normal' days in a row and my chest and ribs are hurting again, and I'm starting to cough stuff up again.  It's almost like I'm MEANT to feel like crap all the time.  wah wah.

(sorry, I think yesterdays post and todays posts both seem totally negative. I'm not feeling negative, just tired.  Maybe I should become a morning blogger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment