Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something funny, and then something not...

This joke is SO my husband:

Don’t ask a computer programmer to go shopping

A wife asks her husband, a computer programmer; “Could you please go to the store for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6!”
A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.
The wife asks him, “Why the hell did you buy 6 cartons of milk?”
He replied, “They had eggs.”

He is like that so bad, and it drives me INSANE!

In other news, the 'respiratory flu', has turned into the stomach flu today.  So apparently, I AM going to die.

Special shout out to HEIDI who brought a lasagna, which is currently cooking for the fam.

3 comments:

  1. That Heidi. What a gem. I seriously LOVE her :) She brought dinner to us twice when people were sick and when I was recovering from ... one of my kids... and had us over when it was moving week.

    That joke was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen laughed SO HARD when he read that joke. That's something he would totally do too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHHAHA! That's funny. AND annoying. :) I'm glad someone made you dinner!

    ReplyDelete