Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School!

It's back to school time here!  I really shouldn't use an exclamation mark in that phrase.  Back to school means I'll probably be blogging more as John does homework, which is good for YOU, the reader.  That is, assuming anyone cares, and I still have readers. wah wah. 



I am low on blogging ideas though.  So here's what we'll do.  YOU tell ME what you want me to blog about, ask me any question about anything, and I SWEAR that I will answer the questions in order of how they are asked.  That might make this blog a little funner....right?  woo hoo!  And since you know I'll answer ANYTHING, try to not get me in trouble around here, and don't ask me anything TO naughty or controversial. lol.  Let's do it!  It'll be fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'll try to think about something! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to hear more fun stories from your past since we met later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hrm. I would love to hear....five of your favorite memories.

    ReplyDelete